Monday, August 20, 2007

Zimbabwe waiting to happen on Kenya

On Sunday I pushed away THE ECONOMIST (I am a subscriber) and sneaked through the fire escape but of course not before one of the security men spotted me (its that bad being a president) I had to explain that I had to walk - and insist - to buy a newspaper, all on my own. Of course he called others to walk a distance away from me and we disguised ourselves as any of my neighbours (yes state house is neighboured by former powerful men in Kenyatta’s government) and we left. That is beyond the point though although I might say it left the paper vendor confused. What I really took in is the ignorance of our people. On the weekend Ruto had some of the ODM sycophants in his Eldoret backyard convene for another dose of rhetoric. Now I would hate to say that people are not free to say and be told, but you see, a lot more of our people don’t weigh the merit of what they are told and who tells them, so the normal sucker in the village will be fed the same lies and worse still from third parties, and the saddest part, they will believe it. You can call me Dick, I dont care what doppelganger you have hanging betwix your legs, but for God's sake tell abit of truth even if it depends on your life to tell a lie. Ruto went on how I had failed the Kenyans (Like when the country was going to the dogs he cared) and why he should be supported for the presidency or whatever seat of power. Normal dicks don’t understand nor even comprehend the gravity of a country led by these money hungry goons. They are banned virtually everywhere that matters except of course in Africa where other buffoons will be too willing to fuck a well oiled a__. Ruto is such full stop.

No comments: