Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Western meet the people tour

I have to say that I am impressed by many of the citizens of Kenya, no big talk, the small farmer is making a big difference to this country, I was really moved by the utter dedication of people to make a difference for themselves which of course translates to the great improvement in our overall economy. This is what I have to point out, we can only move forward by giving a helping hand to the citizen, that is the lesson other aspiring leaders should learn and why I created the new districts, so that administration, services and the goverment can move to the people, mark my words, as we enable more and more people, the improvement for our whole lot will be really profound, we can make Kenya a regional powerhouse and given the chance, am on track.

No comments: