Monday, August 20, 2007

Of lawyers and politics

Have you ever wondered how these sweet spoken stinking sharks are so good in what they do, I guess so, by lying but this past weekend I was introduced to one who was different from others I have met. For once he did not praise me nor mince his words, to put his words in context, he said I was the best in a race of .. (I have to edit that part) but what made me feel he was different was how he pointed out things that I have to admit, have been overlooked, and better still he is not running for political seat and am told he devotes time to offer his services for free. We discussed everything, from my vision to the other presidential candidates. Now if everybody reasoned like this gentleman, Kenya would be so so far ahead, I can listen to these kind of people anytime because I believe they have the interests of this country at heart.

No comments: