Saturday, August 11, 2007

Not NARC-KENYA, DP, NARC ... FOAM is the way to go

I have to correct all those that are speculating on what platform I am going to contest my second term. Let me drill this

into your semi intelligent (Am not sure about that) skulls. Everybody is shouting over the rooftops (their rooftops) for me

to run in their party. Some are even doing some really freaky things just to make a small point but I have to say now as I

will say later that we have decided that I run as an independent ... that way, I will have the support of everybody including

the hummer who only has issues with my friends (at least that is what he has assured me)
So bye bye rotten Orange, N-K , Narc, DP and all other contraptions (I hate wasting my words thats rather stupid) and welcome

(applause .... some more)... FOAM ...
Suprised, you must be having a very useless brain. FOAM will be the platform I will be running on.
You can crack that, I might even appoint those that decipher what it means for a new Kenya to a position in the new FOAM

secretariat.

No comments: