Monday, August 20, 2007

Of the stinking oranges and wilted roses

I am getting a lot of requests from Narc-K burghers who think I will endorse them to the electorate just because they rigged their way into Narc-K, others are arranging delegates to meet with me, well friends, you can as well forget it, let what you can do for the citizenly make them elect you, dont dido me, I have only one phrase, Fuck Off! Meanwhile Kalonzo and his team in Mwingi could spend a month writing a hundred or so drafts to put together a press release announcing that the ODM-K camp has identified Kanu as a strategic partner and now their coalition is going to devote twenty-five million shillings (curled pinky at corner of mouth) to a major candidate nomination initiative which will include opening ODM-Kanu "centers of excellence" in places around where ODM-Raila is entrenched. Nothing can salvage broken oranges. Ever notice that?

No comments: