Saturday, August 11, 2007

Kalonzo Maanzo ... Bonzos ?

I cant believe it, big baby Kalonzo is hiding behind a blade of grass,naked ... Ojiambo, Maanzo and a lot whole of whoever

clings, or you cling to is just another, well, nothing. Sorry to disappoint you
this goes on along way to show that those who were breastfed by mama (I omit baba) wa taifa for all those years are just
big babies who were weaned by mama's alter ego, baba with a huge crack on the skull (with - yes, you remember - the club)
I would advice you to please do this
1) call a press conference (which am not sure will be attended .... people have realized how stupid you are)
2) Whine about how some spell was cast on you by Balala or some other Orange (Puaah) goofy, and throw in some tears for good

measure.
3)Then towards the end, do what every other person is doing ... let me phrase some ... AND AM GOING TO SUPPORT THE PRESIDENT

HON. MWAI KIBAKI EGH.MP, ON HIS BID FOR A SECOND TERM.
4)Start some ground work with your Maaa ..? what? to retain your Mwingi seat

Please dont get me wrong ... but some worm in the orange has told me the
student leader is bringing the fight home. Be warned

No comments: