Saturday, August 11, 2007

WHY I BROUGHT MWIRARIA BACK

Some people have been asking my unofficial PA. Matenjagwo (yes, I have one) why I brought back Mwiraria.Now you see,

sometimes you have to be honest with youself, and I would like to point out that a friend is a person who has something to

thank you for. So that if you know who, refuses to go to the Kitchen, I can always shout to Mwiraria to go prepare some lunch

(I like my food to have a personal touch)
Now for those stupid knuckleheads who believed the above statement (I believe 90% of you do) shout Nyundo, because that is

the only thing your heads can grasp.
Mwiraria is my friend from the time back when mlolongo was in vogue and the great wimp Githongo was still in school (I hope

he reads this), Me and Mwiraria were friends then as now,not what you did to me after I had given you an office in my house

and my goodwill instead of sending Ringera after your clan. (Dont laugh)

No comments: