Monday, August 20, 2007

Mutuma Mathiu get back to work

I have been told that my favourite columnist, infact I have two, in the Daily Nation has been reading my blog and thinks its a notch below par, well friend, I dont have the pleasure of being paid for what am publishing and of course typing away isnt the only job am having. After service am going through the paper and I find your column taken over by a Major. Osogo, I dont know if he is retired or if he is still in service but I am encouraged that we have such learned fellows working for this republic. What I am seeing is that a lot more people are looking at things more objectively but as Mjr. Osogo noted people should shun people whole records are stinking, people who moved or helped push the Mwananchi to hell for personal gain should be consigned to the dustbin. These politicians are appealing to the mass that they made sure grew up without an education. Illiteracy breeds poverty and ignorance and that is why my government is trying to empower the future of this country. I am sure 20 years from now our history will be littered by uncivilized dinousaurs who will then be extinct. William Ruto/Ntimama the greatest butchers in our living times are now popularizing themselves on how they can improve this country, I have some respect for the son of Odinga, a man who was treated like toilet paper sometimes ago by these people, so that is why am asking what is he doing with these fools. Power, for honesty's sake I would rather never have become president but I cant leave without making a change to the normal Kenyan. Even those who have been fed lies admit albeit in whispers that there has been significant developments, that is why am staying, first to make sure that the impoverished Kenyan gets food on the table and second to make sure that all these fools will never govern Kenya, by empowering this country's future, the young people. So Mutuma get your ass back to work and give me a reason to walk on sunday mornings.

No comments: