Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Kibaki has jumped the shark, and I'm like, Hey, look who's talking.

Gist is, I have sold my soul to all these parties -- and MOI , so the game is over. I am toast. And am not even talking, that am retaining my stupid cool.
Well, I realize five years seems like a long time to be cool when, um, you've never been cool for a single minute in your entire life. But trust me, I've been cool for 72 years and I can stay cool for as long as I want. I was cool in high school. I was cool in college. Heck, a-holes, I was cool in the womb. (Though certain people failed to recognize that coolness, much to their lifelong chagrin, and believe me, they know exactly who they are -- the two snobby oranges . That's right, you jerks. You're the lowest of pests. Hope you enjoy living out your days in those living facilities you talk about introducing if you become presidents. What's today? Thursday? I believe dinner is roast beef and some more agreements --eeer arguments. Yummy :)

No comments: