Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Intolerant people must be silenced

This philosophy is one to which I've adhered for as long as I can remember. It's how I run meetings. It's how I deal with our supporters, our enemies. And our sycophants. And I'm glad to see that this philosophy has now reached the oranges. Folks, there's no room in this world for intolerant people. Life is just too short. Haters, meanies, negative people, people who disagree with me -- I can't have them around. They pollute my inner peace. They fog up my vibe. For me to create, I need optimal conditions. Peace. Quiet. Serenity. Complete and absolute obedience from everyone around me. Do you want the economy to grow 7, 10 or even 15%? Do you want more jobs and opportunities and less corruption? Then get rid of the negative people in the country.

No comments: