Thursday, September 20, 2007

Kalonzo is coming to me, but do I say !

These past few days have been a bit hectic, what with my tour of Western. Anyway I have this to announce for all my fans and die-hard supporters of PNU . My guys have been talking with Kalonzo, guess I say we saw no significance of Charity Ngilu, she is a loser anyway, all Kambas are Kalonzos. So we have gotten him and I can now give you a preview of the "I have decided to support Kibaki for president" speech, here goes;

I know this seems like a bold, audacious -- dare I say risky? -- move, especially at a time like this when we as a party are faced with so many enormous challenges and opportunities and hurdles. We are, obviously, at a historic inflection point that approaches in significance some of the other very historic inflection points in the storied, historic history of this great, historic "original ODM". Do we still dare to dream? Do we still dare to change? I say we don't dare to not dream. And we can't dare to not change. Otherwise we start looking like some scared, desperate, terrified party that has totally lost its way and spent these few months in a death spiral and is desperately clutching at any random publicity stunt that it thinks will improve its image, and that is just not who we are or what we are all about. After the change, will we still be the same ODM-Kenya? Of course we will. Except that in many ways -- big, important, fundamental, audacious, brazen, bold ways -- we will not the same party anymore. Will we still have the same focus, the same drive, the same determination to succeed? Of course we will, except that all of those things will be different, and they will be redirecting and changing, because we are, indeed, as we all know, in a country that thrives on change and exists in a state of constant flux, and we too thrive on responding to that change and feeding the protean beast that is ever hungry for new ideas and new challenges and is totally intolerant of standing still and stasic and Also, the new alliance is going to cost parties that are aganist us the elction, notably Raila and other defectors from our original ideals. Also, please disregard those rumors that the ODM-Kenya is playing in a position of weakness, nobody wants to lose or be on the losing side, not me. Not even Uhuru. Nobody in their right mind wants to be a loser this time. Neither does Raila. That is all.

No comments: