Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Here's the guy who wants to put me into retirement

Meet William Ruto. He's one of the dicks in the Orange something party, and he's got a total hard-on for yours truly. He's young, and wound super tight in the way that only Nandi dudes can be. Like if he'd ever got less than a 100 on a test in kindergaten he would have killed himself. Unfortunately this never occurred, so he lived to go on to some college and now gets to direct some hits to me.

See a story about him here. They make a big deal out of what an "animal" he is. Which is true. He's kind of a warthog, I'd say. But no worries. I have a few animals of my own in his team, including one guy who only works undercover, off the record, not for attribution. The DP family keeps them on a permanent retainer.

We'll fuck up Ruto and we're doing it on purpose. And it drives the friggin kid nuts, I swear.

No comments: